Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Experience on the Ana Boot Camp Diet (ABC Diet)

You can't start this diet if you aren't mentally strong, and that's where I made a huge mistake girls.

I went into this saying "oh if I cheat I can just add the day on to the end and make it up" that was my 1st mistake.

My second mistake was that I ate the wrong things I would say to myself "oh todays a 500cal day I can have some chips or a donut or some ice cream" and that was all wrong.

My 3rd mistake was I drank juice and fucking soda instead of water that was a huge fuck up on my 50cal days I would use them all up in a box of juice and spend the whole day fasting and wishing I never drank it.

My Fourth and final mistake is that I thought I would just lose weight with out working out which is a freakin noo noo.

As you can tell by reading this I didn't complete this diet...this was more of a wake up call for me.

I saw my dirty ways
I saw why I wasn't seeing results and why I kept fallin off track and binging.

I'm going on this diet again and this time there's no cheating and no games

I haven't looked at juice in like 3 weeks now I stopped eating junk and I went through my house and threw out all the candy and anything sweet I started running everyday in the morning even in the rain I run.

New Rules:
-ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATING
-RUNNING EVERY MORNING
-NO JUICE NO SODA
-ONLY WATER
-I WILL NOT GO WITHIN 10CALS OF THE CAL LIMIT FOR THAT DAY
(ex: if I can only have -50cals for the day i'll only have 40cals)
-I WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING NEAR MY LIPS UNLESS I KNOW THE EXACT AMOUNT OF CALORIES
-I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THIS DIET!!

IF ANY OF YOU GIRLS ARE GOING ON THIS DIET PLEASE CONTACT ME

<333Beauty is in the eyes of the HUNGRY.

23 comments:

  1. i am doing this diet ..already day 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started this diet today after years of restricting/binging/purging/binging/binging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you stupid wanarexic fucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seriously fat... looking for some motivation to start losing weight I keep trying to pursue this diet but end up giving up in the first few hours! HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm not precisely on the abc diet but i do mantain myself in 300 calories everyday. i drink instead of eat and black coffee always is nice for breakfast instead of eating. I think my body is already damaged without the abc diet. My period is still coming but my stomach is always growling in protest, it's embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey asshole! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS WEBSITE? obviously you don't belong here. NO ONE IS A WANABE ANOREXIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on my forth day of this, but im really worried it wont work. I am working out, running, crunches etc. but im terrifed this hard work will be for nothing. Has anyone got any results out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This plan rocks! I have lost soooo much weight! Im 5'3 and went from 147 lbs (yuck) to 91 lbs! But you can't cheat or sit on your butt or you will lose muscle. I run 5 miles most days plus lots of crunches etc. I'm going to start another 50 day round b/c I'm not quite to my goal and don't want to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started the diet yesterday and I did good but at night I woke up and ate . I do that often and I have no control do I have to start over again today so that it is day one . And any suggestions for exercise. I usually do he arc trainer and do like hours on it because I'm to embarrassed to go in the weight lifting section

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am starting the diet tomorrow and i cant waitt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Starting tomorrow. I have never succeeded with diets (addicted to chocolate) but this time i feel ready ;) Good luck to anyone trying it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Starting tomorrow! Really hope this works. I never stick to diets but I am ready for this I got this

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1200 calories a day will keep your brain and muscles fed and make sure you are only burning fat instead of canabalising your own body.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want to try this diet. I weigh a disgusting 266 lbs. I want to get to 130 and maybe to 100.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I'm on day 10 of this diet and am definitely looking for a daily workout plan if anyone could let me know what works

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I lost 40 lbs so far, and will be trying this diet soon to lose my last 20!! If you guys want a buddy,please message me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I believe in all of you to beat this disease and live long HEALTHY happy lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://chat.whatsapp.com/CY1u8vZqQjGBu42REYARi1

    Awesome whatsapp support group

    ReplyDelete