Monday, June 21, 2010

i need your help

this disease is killing me
but i refuse to stop
i look in the mirror and just think of ending it all
im tired of losing then gaining
this is enough im fucking fed up
this isnt even a matter of being thin anymore
i addicted to ana and mia and i cant stop
i wont stop
if any of you girls wanna be ana buddies (fasting buddies, mia buddies, or just someone to talk to, or for some support and motivation) msg me or cmnt on this entry and i'll give you my cell number and my aim, yahoo, gtalk, and my msn
i know what this disease can do to a person
it isolates you
all you want to do is talk about it
but if you talk to the wrong person then youll lose ana for ever
no one desearves to be alone
so if you ever want to talk i'll be there for you
just like you should be there for me
bye loves.....<3

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment