Thursday, August 13, 2009

its pretty

well
i like to keep myself busy
because it helps me get my mind off the hunger pains and stuff

so i decided to make like a banner
for my blog it looks really pretty

and i made my display picture a real pic of me
but i cropped out my face

i really like this blog
it gives me something to do
to keep my mind busy

i think im going to try to write a blog or two a day

and i have 3 new followers
i thought that this was just gonna be a blog
that only i read

i hope some of the stuff on my blog
helps you gals reach ur goals

and umm if u want
can u give some feedback on the new banner
i want to make my blog pretty
and entertaining so girls
can come on my blog and keep themselves busy

so they can reach their goal
thin.perfect.skill

No comments:

Post a Comment