Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Problem

its been a while since i posted a blog
ive been really busy
but anyway

im finding it hard to loose more weight
i was doing fine when i lost the 13lbs
but lately it seems i havent been losing any weight at all

and since my nationality is jamaican
and the women from there are naturally very curvy
its like even harder for me to loose weight

like im ok with my big hips because i love being hip bones
and they poke out very nicely

but i hate a butt and my thighs
ive been going squats
do i can tone up my thighs so they wont be
so flabby

and another thing thats really starting to buck me is
my aunt has a cook out ever weeked
and like if i only eat one hamburger they get mad at me
and go like oh you should eat more you know you want it anyway

im so glad i have self control
while my family are getting fat
im going to be skinny and beautiful


fat people discuss me
they go to a fucking fast food place
and order up all the fucking food
and have the nerve to ask for a diet coke
like thats going to help your fat ass loose weight

ughh if i gain even one pound
i will do anything it takes to loose it
im going to be fasting again this week
to make up for the food i ate at the cookout

No comments:

Post a Comment